- Skill level: Everyone welcome
- Date: Thursday 22 Oct, 6:30-8:30pm (1 session, 2 hours)
- Instructor: Trish Denhoed
- Cost: $25 + HST
If you are looking for inspiration, Ravelry is the free tool for you. Join us to learn how Ravelry will change your knitting life! If you are already using Ravelry, learn a few of the myriad of tools available there, that you may not have yet found. There is always more to learn!
Learn how to:
- search for patterns and yarns
- record and share your projects
- organize your stash
- join groups and become part of online communities of interest
- find information about new techniques
- keep up to date with all the newest trends
Please bring your own tablet or laptop or find a friend to share with. Before class starts, please set up the store password for Wi-Fi on your device. We think you will get the most out of this class if you have your own device to work with in class. Also go to www.ravelry.com and set up an account ahead of time if you have not done that yet. Think about what you want your Ravelry name to be and choose a password, then write them both down! It is free. We can assist with that in class, but it is pretty straightforward to sign up and it will give us more time in class if everyone is already signed up.