- Skill level: Intermediate
- Dates: Saturday, 16 Apr, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm (1 session, 3 hours)
- Instructor: Cristina Simionovici
- Cost: $41 + HST + materials
This is a project class for students with a basic understanding of knitting machine operation. You will start a first project on the machine, creating a bias cowl.
- Provisional cast on
- Decreases and increases
- Removing your project off the machine and re-hanging it on the needle bed
This class is for students with a basic understanding of knitting machine operation. You should be comfortable with threading your machine and using the transfer tools.
- Your own knitting machine, if you have one (three machines are available to borrow for those who do not have their own)
- One skein of fingering or lace yarn
Make a swatch 40 stitches/40 rows out of the same yarn that you would use for your project.