- Skill level: Easy
- Dates: Saturday, 13 Feb, 2:00 – 5:00 pm (1 session, 3 hours)
- Instructor: Cristina Simionovici
- Cost: $35 + HST + materials
Did you ever think about trying machine knitting? This is an opportunity to understand how the hobby knitting machines work, what you need to know about them, and even try to knit a few rows on a machine.
- Learning to know the machine: parts and the how to of the knitting machine.
- Advantages and challenges of machine knitting.
- Demo and trying the knitting machine.
Three machines will be available to try in class
This class is for complete beginners. No previous machine experience is required. Basic hand knitting skills are helpful, but not required.
Please bring yarns that you would like to knit on a knitting machine.
There is no homework required to prepare for this class.