In this project class, we will begin the gloves then you can finish them at home. Lots of options for switching to knitting the arms, and for working the crocodile stitch further up the hand.
- How to join crochet in the round
- How to perform the crocodile stitch
- How to switch to knitting the arms if desired
Students must know basic crochet skills including chain, slip stitch and double crochet.
- Please download the free pattern and bring a copy with you to class.
Bring the following materials to class:
- 1 ball of Zauberball or other long colour repeat fingering yarn
- 3.5mm and 4mm crochet hooks
- Similar needles (if you want to do part in knitting)
- A copy of the free pattern.