- Skill level: Intermediate
- Date: Saturday, 22 Oct, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm (1 session, 3 hours)
- Instructor: Cristina Simionovici
- Cost: $41 + HST
Improve on your brioche knitting skills by using different cast on and bind off methods, and knitting in the round with one yarn and knitting brioche in the round with 2 yarns.
- Tubular cast on and bind off in single- and two-colour brioche
- Single-colour brioche in the round
- Two-colour brioche in the round
- Fixing mistakes
This class is intended for intermediate knitters, familiar with flat brioche knitting.
Please bring the following with you to class:
- 2 contrasting colour yarns in the same weight – DK wool (or wool blend) is recommended
- 2 pairs of ciruclar needles, both the same size, suitable for the chosen yarn. If not sure about the needle size, use the recommended needle size on the yarns’ label.
- A darning needle
There is no homework required for this workshop.