Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate.
Date: Thursday 21 Jan, 2 – 5 pm (1 session, 3 hours)
Instructor: Trish Denhoed
Cost: $35 + HST
When you read a pattern, does it seem like you are reading another language? tbl, psso, k2tog, decrease evenly across the row while maintaining the pattern……. Let’s explore it together and get bilingual.
Beginner Pattern Readers will learn:
- Where to find out what some of those abbreviations mean
- What it means to repeat from *
- How to keep track of your size when many are offered
- How to manage instructions that say “at the same time”
- Why gauge is so important
- Why you usually must make a swatch
- Basic chart reading
Bring a pattern that you want to use and we will share your questions with the class and find answers together.